Danby Mod for Single Wire Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danby Mod for Single Wire Sensor

I have a Danby DKC054A1BSLDB. Everything is working for the most part, but I wanted to add the Danby mod to it with a 100K resistor. The problem I have is my sensor is a single wire going to the T-stat. Any pictures I have seen, the sensors have been two-wire.

Has anyone tried this mod on the stock T-stat with single wire sensor?

Originally posted by ejlviking View Post
    I have a Danby DKC054A1BSLDB. Everything is working for the most part, but I wanted to add the Danby mod to it with a 100K resistor. The problem I have is my sensor is a single wire going to the T-stat. Any pictures I have seen, the sensors have been two-wire.

Has anyone tried this mod on the stock T-stat with single wire sensor?
    Given the difference in sensor configuration, attempting the mod with a single-wire sensor might require a different approach or additional expertise. One potential solution could involve consulting with experts in electronics or HVAC systems who might offer insights or alternative methods tailored to your specific setup.

Alternatively, reaching out to the manufacturer or seeking advice from online communities dedicated to DIY modifications or appliance repair might yield helpful suggestions or experiences from individuals who have encountered similar challenges.

Comment

Working...
    X